Friday, September 19, 2014

Special thanks and shout out to those who have visited this blog

I just want to say thank you to all who have visited this blog. It has had many views from around the world since it was started back in the spring. So much tea has been spilled it's like a Lipton Tea Party!!!









Anywho, since adding the comment box, I've received many messages, some good, some bad.

Many of the good ones were saying they had no idea all of this was going on and they glad they were able to research for themselves about this scamming thot and her scamming baby daddy. Some were asking if I knew her personally or in some business capacity. Some even offered to help run this blog. While I am not looking for additional bloggers at this time, I may consider it in the future. ;)

Now, many of the bad messages I received, were of course from the ones who were so damn dumb and blinded by all those curls, they refused to see the truth, asking why dedicate a blog to this chick and her scamming ways, etc.

I normally don't post comments sent to me, however, this particular comment to me just made me shake my head and further proves what the folks over at LSA were saying about many of Taren's subscribers and followers being so enamored with her hair, they are willing to overlook all the other BS.




How much more pathetic can you get? One megadose of self-esteem is needed for the person who sent me this.

You can keep being okay with being blind and dumb. This blog will continue to educate the masses when they search her name on search engine. If you choose to be willfully ignorant, that is fine, just say out of my comment box. Thanks.

Many thanks to those who have come here to read and support the "boycott" of this chick and refuse to be scammed by her. 

2 comments :

  1. Yall got too much time on yall hands to be bashing someone this hard. There's a whole website dedicated for this nonsense. I thought this was too good to be true so I had to check this page out. I am stunned on how much research was put into one woman. If you don't like her then fine don't subcribe, follow her or anything. No human being deserves to be bashed on the freaking internet. It says a lot about your character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I have to say, this was pretty entertaining. I needed the laugh for real. Have you ever thought about comedy writing? You'd be good at it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Your post will be approved within 48 hours of posting!